We always ensure our charges are uncomplicated and 100% clear. There are no hidden extras and there is no call out charge, all customers are made aware of our rates at the time of booking.
We aim to provide a very competitive price for our customers at all times, a minimum duration of one hour is charged for plumbing jobs thereafter in 15 minute intervals (most other companies charge in half hours).
See below rates, all excluding the cost of materials and including VAT at 20%:
- First hour minimum £60.00
- Quarter hourly thereafter £15.00
- Boiler or gas fire service £99.00
- Combined boiler and gas fire service £175.00
- Landlord gas safety check/certificate £60.00 (covers 2 appliances, £15.00 per additional appliance)
- Combined boiler or gas fire service and landlord gas safety check/certificate £120.00 (covers 2 appliances, £15.00 per additional appliance)
Payment must be made in full upon receipt of the invoice, payment can be made via cash, cheque, debit/credit card & online bank transfer.
Our invoices will always show a full breakdown of labour, material and any other charges, and a comprehensive description of work carried out is shown on all invoices and estimates.
Labour: All of our workmanship carries the company’s written 12 month guarantee for your peace of mind.
Materials: Covered by manufactures’ guarantee.